In this position you will:
- Lead an Engineering organization that will innovate in building new products, leveraging new technologies, and enhancing our product offerings. Translate business requirements in to new or enhance product offerings. Translate business strategy and opportunities into R&D strategy and priorities.
- Lead and expand the existing engineering team involved in product development, service, and research and development; identify new talent; manage, mentor and retain all members of the team. Lead the engineering organization to implement corrective actions in customer problem resolution.
- Partner with the Product Management, Sales, and Service Departments to identify, validate and prepare business cases for new technology. Provides Sales with technical information required to accurately define machines for sales orders. Partner with Product Management, Sales and Finance to achieve on time and on budget new product releases. Partner with Service to ensure business and customer requirements are consider in product designs and enhancements.
- Partner to define the product road map around new technologies. Work with Product Management to deliver the product as per defined road map.
- Set the technical direction for the team, drive the evolution of the systems architecture, and make appropriate technology choices. Set and manage expectations, communicate and execute goals within timelines.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology, staff and resources necessary to continue our success in the near term and to promote future growth and diversification over the next three to five years.
- Prepare accurate annual budgets to support engineering activities.
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday pay and so much more!
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Software Engineering or similar field required. Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred
Experience: Minimum of 15+ years of progressive leadership experience with 10+ years of experience managing a team in a rapidly growing environment, preferably in engineering