The Saw Operator is responsible for proper sawing procedures to tight tolerances and preparation or parts for downstream production. This position supports continuous process improvement and lean initiatives by following process flow, remaining flexible to complete tasks as part of the team, maintaining a clean work environment and offering suggestions on improvements.
- Follow work orders and blue prints to saw components within 1/32 of required measurements
- Deburr parts and prepare sawed parts for next process
- Use a forklift/crane and/or manual pushing to load material onto carts and move to the proper work area
- Number all parts and label pallets with job number
- Unload trucks, clean off excess oils on the steel and place steel in proper location
- Make scraping adjustments to keep inventory correct in computerized system
- Ensure supplies needed for the jobs are kept fully stocked
- Complete preventive maintenance as needed and keep work area neat and clean
Park offer competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, and so much more!