Success in this position requires good organizational savvy and strong team-building and influencing skills with internal and external teams. This position requires keen negotiating skills with internal and external teams to develop a win-win situation for the business and customers. Strong interpersonal skills are needed to work effectively with all levels within the organization, suppliers, and customers. The PM is results oriented and has the ability to influence others, a strong technical understanding of Park’s products, a strong understanding of manufacturing processes, and the motivation and ability to independently reach across departments to solve problems. This role requires someone who is eager to excel in a fast paced environment working on highly complex projects.
In this position you will:
- Lead new product development (NPD) teams from concept to production comprised of all functional areas affected including engineering, manufacturing, product, sales, service and suppliers
- Manage and ensure discipline with the NPD and Change Management processes, tools, metrics, and schedule to achieve committed business case
- Establish NPD program scope, schedule, commercial situation, and risks
- Summarize NPD financial business case including cash flow analysis, revenue roadmap, capital planning, resources required, and cost reduction roadmap to finalize project plan for NPD programs
- Provide frequent updates on the key program metrics to all levels of the organization
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time off, Holiday Pay and so much more!
Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in Engineering (preferred) or Business Management
5+years of experience leading large complex projects