If you are mechanical minded, like to travel and like to work with people, we have your next opportunity available now! Our Installation/Field Service department is looking for someone to join the team. This position is responsible for installation with some service work potential and to help train the customers on their new machine to help them successfully get it up and running.
We are looking for someone to perform the following functions:
- Installation of Park Industries equipment, Inspecting and verifying machine foundations to ensure that the machine is completely operable and to the Park’s and the customer’s expectations.
- Train equipment operator at customer site. Explains and demonstrates all features of machine and how the machine operates to the customer.
- May perform service work as needed.
Key knowledge, skills and abilities for this position include:
- Excellent customer service
- Organizational skills
- Good communication, both verbal and written
- Problem solver
- Innovative thinking
- Detail oriented
- Blue Print Reading
- Mechanical knowledge
- Bi-Lingual preferred
Park Industries pays competitive wages and provides a generous employee benefit package. Benefits include medical, dental and vision, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, short-term & long-term disability, and 401k.