As a Buyer for Park Industries, you will be responsible for the preparation and issuance of purchase orders for parts and materials for the Production and Service Departments. A Buyer will communicate with internal customer on pricing, delivery and any delays. A Buyer will order and expedite as needed maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) related supplies. A Buyer will work with suppliers on cost improvements objectives and improving lead-times. A Buyer will be involved with internal continuous improvement projects to improve the overall customer experience.
In this role you will:
- Purchase material requirements through internal systems for Service and Production departments for materials, equipment and supplies to replenish inventory.
- Track items ordered by the department to ensure timely delivery and accuracy. Identifies delayed items to expedite delivery and communicates status.
- Participate in cost and continuous improvement teams.
- Verifies acknowledgements to original orders.
- Handle order discrepancies and coordinate returns
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, and so much more!