TSMA March 3 Luncheon Meeting in Alexandria features tour of Standard Iron, speaker on EOS
TOPIC: The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System® is a complete, proven system with simple, practical tools to help entrepreneurs and business owner’s do 3 things we call VISION, TRACTION, HEALTHY.
From there, as goes your leadership team, so will go the rest of your organization. We get to the point where your entire organization is crystal clear on your vision, all much more disciplined and accountable, executing well, gaining consistent traction, and advancing as a healthy, functional, cohesive team.
- VISION, from the standpoint of first getting your leaders 100% on the same page with where your organization is going and how it is going to get there.
- TRACTION, from the standpoint of helping your leaders to become more disciplined and accountable, executing really well to achieve every part of your vision.
- HEALTHY, meaning helping your leaders to become a healthy, functional, cohesive leadership team because unfortunately, leaders often don’t function well as a team.
Speaker: Rhonda Forkrud, Founder | Professional EOS Implementer
Rhonda is committed to helping business owners get what they want from their business. She began her career in management consulting working with leaders who were going through transformational changes in their business. Rhonda caught the entrepreneurial bug and led the startup of a privately held HR Outsourcing firm growing that business from 4 to 150 people over a four year period. She went on to own and operate two consulting firms where she worked with companies on creating HR delivery models, outsourcing services, talent acquisition models and provided executive coaching.
Rhonda discovered EOS when she was a member of a senior leadership team that needed to move the needle fast and forward. Rhonda and her team saw dramatic results and her passion for EOS led her to live her best life as a Professional EOS Implementor. For Rhonda, EOS is the culmination of her life-long passions: teaching, facilitating and coaching leaders on improving their business.
Rhonda holds a bachelor’s degree from Concordia University in St. Paul and a Master’s degree from The Fielding Graduate Institute in Santa Barbara, California. She is a certified executive coach with the Hudson Institute of Coaching and through the International Coach Federation.
Standard Iron houses all the metalworking equipment needed to fabricate everything from simple parts to complex machined weldments. Whether the part needed is a simple shear, brake, plate roll, or a more sophisticated assembly, Standard Iron has the resources and expertise to be your one-stop contract manufacturer. Standard Iron provides metal fabrication services for OEMs in these industries and more:
Standard Iron provides fabrication and erection services - both large and small. They have been fabricating and erecting projects throughout the nation for over 80 years. Standard Iron has completed many different types of projects including: industrial, institutional and commercial buildings, water and wastewater treatment plants, sports facilities, convention centers and power plants. Standard Iron's strong financial strength provides the ability to qualify on projects where financial stability is a requirement. Standard Iron also has the ability to provide performance bonding when necessary.
BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- Standard Iron is a strong advocate of the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process.
- Their in-house detailing software produces 3D modeling utilizing the latest BIM technology for all their projects.
- Standard Iron is an innovator and industry leader utilizing BIM with structural steel as well as ornamental and miscellaneous metals.
- Standard Iron participates in pre-construction coordination efforts and clash detection throughout the project benefiting our customers as well as Standard Iron by identifying conflicts/issues before they impact the project.
- Their modeling software further ensures that the information needed for production can be automatically generated from the model. The information is transferred through purchasing, production, and shipping through automation systems.