Webinar Series: Marketing for Manufacturers
Typically 11am on the 3rd Wednesday of the month
Session 2: Mastering Search Engine Optimization Tactics
Are you scrambling to find new ways to get new customers and grow your company with all the upheaval in 2020? One of the most cost-effective techniques to reach your prospects is search engine optimization (SEO), the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search results.
Join us to learn why it’s about more than just ranking high in search engine results and increasing traffic. It’s about the right kind of traffic.
This session is for marketers from manufacturing companies who are looking to promote and grow their business and learn how the COVID-19 crisis makes this the perfect time to use SEO tactics.
You’ll come away with understanding:
- What is SEO for manufacturers
- Why SEO is so important for manufacturers
- The beauty of low-volume, high-value keywords
- Small things like changing meta titles and descriptions make a difference
- How to pick your keywords
- Why link building can move the needle for manufacturers
- Realistic timelines to see results from SEO efforts.
Marketers in the manufacturing industry should attend this webinar to:
Presenter: Becky Hauschild, President of Eggen Group Marketing
Becky founded Eggen (her maiden name) Group Marketing in 1996 and is proud to hail from west central Minnesota. She earned a bachelors degree in Mass Communications from MSUM. Becky has worked with manufacturers in West Central MN for 20 years on websites, SEM, SEO, paid search, content creation, video productions, print materials, catalogs, eCommerce and much, much more.
Presenter: Marty C., Eggen Group Marketing SEO Strategist
- Optimize your website for search engines
- Outrank your competitors and achieve better results
- Adjust to algorithm updates
- To rank higher in organic search engine results
Marty started his digital marketing career in 2010 when he joined an Inc 500 digital marketing agency, where he mastered Google pay-per-click (PPC), became Google Adwords Advanced Certified, mastered Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and successfully consulted with businesses ranging from small startups to large Fortune 500 companies. Marty uses his knowledge to assist others in developing successful SEO strategies that follow white hat techniques and avoid misguided shortcuts and pitfalls.