AMFA Luncheon meeting features presentation on "How to Create a Simple, Strategic Plan for your Company"
Speaker: Richard Chandler, MA, LPC, Strategic Leadership Consultants of MN
Topic: Creating a Simple, Strategic Plan
How do successful business leaders create effective strategic plans?
Richard Chandler leads you through a simple decision-making process to slash the complexity of creating strategic plans to achieve better results. This presentation focuses on how middle managers, as well as leadership teams, may create effective strategic plans.
Participants will receive a detailed outline that may be used as a template for creating plans for their companies.
- Deciding on who decides. Who has the real authority for the project?
- Getting clear on your objectives, your goals to be achieved through your plans
- Finding the most accurate information on which to base your strategy
- Taking a bottom-up vs. a top-down approach to creating your plan
- Applying the best strategic filters for achieving the goal of the project
- Assigning roles and responsibilities to implement your strategic plan successfully
Lunch will be provided by the award-winning Hibbing Community College Culinary Department! Please stop by the AMFA registration table to get a lunch ticket and then proceed to the cafeteria for your choice of lunch. All attendees will dine together in the AMFA meeting room.
Tour: New Hibbing Community College facility.
(The AMFA meeting will adjourn at 1:30 PM. For anyone interested, HCC staff will lead a tour of the new facility immediately following the meeting.)